Welcome. A moment-to-moment story...

Sketch, letter and a photo of Egret, by Brian

Brian Joyce shares another one of his lovely sketches from Spring Pond.  This one is a view looking north, on the north side of upper Spring Pond.

Brian writes:  "As I was leaving the drawing location I saw something that attracted my photographic attention.  I had my small camera in hand. Then looked across the lake and saw what I thought was an Egret on a rock.  Zooming in to capture the shot the Egret took flight.  The zoom was extended and I was lucky to capture the rest of the pictures.  I think the Egret might have been pointing out a turtle perched on a rock." Brian Joyce

Sketch of upper Spring Pond by Brian Joyce

Egret

Egret flying over turtle on rock


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...
    It looks like something exists where there is nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome